I posted a deck of my DevOps 101 session from IBM Innovate 2013 earlier this year. I recently updated the deck – rearranging the slides and increasing focus on DevOps adoption – People, Process and Technology. Check out my new DevOps 101.
- Understanding DevOps – Part 1: Defining DevOps
- Understanding DevOps – Part 2: Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Understanding DevOps – Part 3: The Battle of Dev vs Ops
- Understanding DevOps – Part 4: Continuous Testing and Continuous Monitoring
- Understanding DevOps – Part 5: Infrastructure as Code
- Adopting DevOps – Part I: Begin with the Why
- Adopting DevOps – Part II: The Need for Organizational Change
- Adopting DevOps – Part III: Aligning Dev and Ops Teams
- DevOps 101 – Concepts and Basics (Slides from IBM Innovate 2013)
- My ‘meetup’ with Gene Kim – author of The Phoenix Project
- Mobile to Mainframe – the Challenges to Enterprise DevOps Adoption (Slides – UNICOM DevOps Summit, London, UK)
- Continuous Integration for System z (Slides from IBM Innovate 2013)
- DevOps for Mobile (Slides from IBM Innovate 2013)
- What is Water-SCRUM-Fall?
- Leveraging DevOps in a water-SCRUM-fall world
- Best Practices of Mobile DevOps
- Video and Slides from my Mobile DevOps session at MoDevEast 2012
- Monetate’s 12-step program for Continuous Delivery
- There is no such thing as ‘DevOps for Mobile Apps’!
- The State of DevOps (by PuppetLabs)
- DevOps for Mobile Apps – Slides from IBM Pulse 2013
- Chef for DevOps – An Introduction