I recently recorded a short video providing a quick Khan Academy style overview of DevOps and Continuous Delivery. It is going to be the first in a series of short videos I plan to record this year. Check it out and do leave a comment on topics you would like to see future videos cover.
Like to learn more about Adopting DevOps? Check out my new book – The DevOps Adoption Playbook.
Next Video blog is now available: DevOps – where to start?
- Understanding DevOps – Part 1: Defining DevOps
- Understanding DevOps – Part 2: Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Understanding DevOps – Part 3: The Battle of Dev vs Ops
- Understanding DevOps – Part 4: Continuous Testing and Continuous Monitoring
- Understanding DevOps – Part 5: Infrastructure as Code
- Understanding DevOps – Part 6: Continuous Deployment
15 Comments Add yours
This is a good. I am very interested in how we can implement devops practices in large enterprises and still achieve the same agility and speed and flexibility of a startup devops way
@amulyasharma, thanks for your comment. If there is anyway I can help you and your company, please do let me know. My contact information is on my LinkedIn page: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sanjeevibm