I delivered a session on the Basics of DevOps at IBM Innovate earlier this week (Session #1147A). The session went great (I think) with well over a 100 attendees. Here are the slides:
An Updated version of these slides is available here – DevOps 101 – Updated
I will post slides from other sessions I presented and my takes on other excellent sessions I attended in future posts. If you have any posts may have written on IBM Innovate sessions, please share links to your posts by leaving a comment below.
Other Posts on DevOps:
- Understanding DevOps – Part 1: Defining DevOps
- Understanding DevOps – Part 2: Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Understanding DevOps – Part 3: The Battle of Dev vs Ops
- Understanding DevOps – Part 4: Continuous Testing and Continuous Monitoring
- Understanding DevOps – Part 5: Infrastructure as Code
- Adopting DevOps – Part I: Begin with the Why
- Adopting DevOps – Part II: The Need for Organizational Change
- Adopting DevOps – Part III: Aligning Dev and Ops Teams
- DevOps 101 – Concepts and Basics (Slides from IBM Innovate 2013)
- What is Water-SCRUM-Fall?
- Leveraging DevOps in a water-SCRUM-fall world
- Best Practices of Mobile DevOps
- Video and Slides from my Mobile DevOps session at MoDevEast 2012
- Monetate’s 12-step program for Continuous Delivery
- There is no such thing as ‘DevOps for Mobile Apps’!
- The State of DevOps (by PuppetLabs)
- DevOps for Mobile Apps – Slides from IBM Pulse 2013
- Chef for DevOps – An Introduction
13 Comments Add yours